Noker / Granite Creek Mine
This mine on Little Granite Creek was started in 1931 and run for
a short time. John P. Noker ran the mine from 1939 - 1943. Melin Hayes
was there in 1944 - 1945. It was run by John Noker, the son of John P.
from 1948 - 1952. Most of the coal was hauled to Jackson, but the ranchers
in the Hoback Basin used this coal, too. Orville Alleman also operated